Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Picture Dump #1


Well I finally went back and added WK's 7 month pictures to her post. Here are a few more from the last week or two. I love these of them in their towels but could not get them both to look at me...I tried everything and a certain 3 yr old would not cooperate :)





I love this one of Wade and Ashley. It is from Ashley's birthday party. The one below of Wade and WK in the kitchen is my new favorite of them. I love that they are both looking and smiling-that may not happen again for a long time!! WK is laughing in the one where her little head is leaning forward. She is such a funny girl.






This big boy went to school last week with his shoes on the wrong feet. His sweet teacher felt so bad because she noticed it and then got busy and forgot to switch them. I guess it didn't bother him too bad.



I have noticed that Westin is more "advanced" than Wade was with her motor skills. She is already grabbing puffs with her fingers and putting them in her mouth. She LOVES them and has started eating a little bit of table food too. Wade choked so bad with puffs and did not do well with table food until he was close to 9 months.



Wade and I made our first batch of pumpkin muffins this past weekend. He loves them and they are so easy to make. He is already asking for another batch. Josh painted our half bath and painted Wade a chalkboard this weekend and Wade wanted to help with the tape. He loves helping his daddy. He has also been working hard on writing his last name and is so close to doing it. He still needs a little help with the "Z." He is so excited that he can write Wade Foltz!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment