Thursday, September 6, 2012

Birthday's

Happy 7 Months to my sweet sweet girl. I still don't know how this happened and I know the next few months are going to fly by too. Time please slow down!! You are at such a fun age and you are just precious. We love you so much but this momma is very tired (you still like to wake up between 4-6am to eat) so your 7 month post is going to have to wait until tomorrow!!

Happy Happy 25th Birthday to my sister/Aunt Ashwee!! We hope you are having a great day. It is so sad that you are spending your birthday in Mexico. I am sure you aren't having any fun :) Wade has been missing you!! See you tomorrow. Hope your birthday was a great one.

Wade has school tomorrow and WK has her 6 month pictures. We are only a month behind on that. However I really wanted her sitting better (straight up) for her pictures. She is sitting so well and is so happy about this. She loves to play with her toys sitting up now! I also didn't want to take a certain 3 year old with me while trying to get pictures taken and picked out. We are just going to a cheaper place tomorrow and for her 9 month one's too . I think I will do professional one's again in Feb/March. WK will be one and Wade will be almost 4.

Oh and before I forget lets talk about embarrassing moments for a second. Today I had to take WK to the doctor for her reflux and I had to take Wade with me. As I am sitting in the room talking with the nurse Wade says "Mommy" and I chose to ignore him and keep talking to her so we could get done. Well a few seconds later (3 yr olds are not patient!!) I hear him in a louder voice say "Mommy why does she have a beard?" I wanted to either A. hide under the table and never come out or B. bang my head on the table. I didn't even know what to say to the sweet girl so I just nicely got in Wade's face and told him to sit down and be quiet and kept talking to her. Thankfully she just kept asking me questions so it wasn't as awkward. Oh this kid...I have told him over and over- Wade if you have a "funny" question about someone you have to whisper it to mommy first. Maybe one day that will actually work!!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! Thank you for that laugh today! BTW - I love your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you are so sweet...I just emailed you!

    ReplyDelete