Wednesday, September 5, 2012

1st day of 3yr Preschool!

Today was Wade's 1st day of 3 year old preschool. He was pretty excited but I could tell he was a little nervous too. He asked me once if I could stay with him and then he asked me if I could walk him in today. They encouraged car pool from day 1 and I love it. It is so nice to just drop him off and not have to get Westin Kate out of the car. Wade did great with car pool and kissed me and waved bye. I am so proud of our big boy.

I am guessing he is doing great because I haven't gotten a call from school :) I am so excited for him and I am hoping that he has a great first day and a great year. I love that he is going to go three days a week. Westin Kate takes a one hour morning nap and it is so nice that I can get some stuff done around here while she is napping. I may actually stay caught up on blogging. This is a big week because of school and tomorrow WK turns 7 months old. I am not really sure how that happened???



 All ready to go with his new lunch box. I love that they take their lunch every day. It is so nice that he has already eaten when I pick him up.
September 5th, 2012







No comments:

Post a Comment