Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Still here...

We are still here and one day I will get caught up on blogging :) These days are just flying by; I can't believe we are already half way through September. It is crazy that it is going to be Christmas before we know it.

I really need to upload Westin Kate's 7 month pictures too!! Hopefully tonight I will get caught up. I do have to say I am loving three day preschool so much. It make a big difference having that third morning to get stuff done. Westin Kate had a little cold this week. It was barely even a cold she was really just stuff at night only and coughed a few times but that lead to us not sleeping very much. She is not a great sleeper anyways so this stuffy nose just made matter worse. So I have been extra lazy during nap time the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment