Thursday, August 30, 2012

Picture Post


Here are a few pictures from our phones over the past few weeks. This one is OLD because she was sleeping in her bassinet beside our bed!! She was probably 4-5 months here. She fell asleep propped up on her paci.


I love these of Wade. This boy loves life and is mostly all smiles all the time. We butt heads sometimes because he is stubborn and has lots of energy but I wouldn't change it for a minute. He is just full of life and so so funny. He is all boy for sure!!




This picture just cracks me up...if you go back up to the picture of my wild child running and splashing in the water you would never guess he could sit still at the library and do his yoga poses. We took Wade and Chase to a Tot fusion class (kids yoga) that they did at the library. He did great and had a good time too.


My sweet girl sleeping with her legs crossed. The next picture was from a few weeks ago when Josh and I had a date night. We had a great time getting out with our couple friends without kids. I will say it is harder to get date nights now that we have two little one's; but we still try for at least once a month if not more.




Its funny because I have always heard that the 2nd child is so different than the first (personality wise.) WK was a much easier baby the first few weeks because she hardly ever cried. Wade cried in the evenings most nights until he was close to 8 weeks. Sometimes it was just for 30 min and sometimes it was 2 hours. She never went through that stage. Wade was a MUCH better night time sleeper however. He never woke up at 11-12 to eat and until he started getting ear infections we never heard him at night.

However I have to say overall they are SO much alike. Wade and WK are/were the happiest babies during the day. If either one of them cry/cried it was so rare. And now I am starting to see that she is going to be funny just like him. Their silly personalities remind me so much of each other. Both of them started making these silly faces at 6 months old and they both just crack up after doing it. WK is now doing the same fake cough that Wade did and she laughs so hard afterwards just like he did. Both of our kids are just silly I guess. I am hoping she will be funny and witty like Wade.

These pictures are from last night and she was WIDE awake and playing from 11pm-12a. Every time I would go in her room and say "go night night" she would smile and bust out laughing at me. If I put her on her back she would lift her little legs in the air and slam the down onto the bed and laugh. Finally around 1215 I just fed her just hoping it would put her to sleep-nope-she played until 1am. I have no clue what got into her?

She went to her first chiropractors appointment yesterday (we are trying to help with reflux-get her off meds and prevent ear infections) and maybe she just felt great after being adjusted?? Or maybe it was because this momma had a little more caffeine?? I am trying so hard not to have much but I am not able to get through the day awake without it. Everyone says "just let her cry it out" but what do you do if they don't cry and are just playing? Good thing she is cute!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment