Friday, August 17, 2012

6 month stats!

I took Westin Kate in today for her 6 month well child check and to re-check her ears. WK is such a little ham and the girls in the office just love her. Basically after we got there I passed her through the window to the secretary and I didn't see her for a good 10 minutes. They just all passed her around and she loved all the attention. I went in with the nurse and did all her health history stuff and then when the NP came in to see her she actually brought her to me. I love our office and that they love our children.

Her right ear was still a little red but hopefully it will get better after a few more days of medicine. She otherwise checked out great. She said she was right on track for her age so we were happy with that. She weighed 17lbs and 8oz (75%.) She was in the 84th percentile at her 4 month so she was down a little from that. She was 25 3/4 inches long (43%).

We are having a weekend at home and I am off work too!!!!! We are so excited to just get a few things done around here and to enjoy a quiet weekend at home. Josh and I are having a date night tomorrow night and my parents are watching the kids for us. Here are a few more pictures that I had forgotten to upload. Have a good weekend!


Wade and "his" Ipad!! I feel like I am always behind the camera and that I always forget to stop and get Josh to take a picture of me with the kids so I made sure to get one before we left. Of course Wade did not want to join in!! We only got 1 family picture the entire 9 days we were there and it was on our last day. It actually turned out ok but of course WK wasn't looking.






 

This is the amazing shell that Wade just randomly pulled out of the ocean right before we were leaving. He was getting ready to throw it down and Josh stopped him. It is a perfect conch shell.



Wade has been so sweet with his sister the past few days. He "babysits" her and loves making her do her belly laugh. This little girl is so close to sitting on her own. She can sit alone but is still a little wobbly so I can't leave her alone without the boppy. LOVE the 2nd picture and the way she is looking at her brother!





Wade was twirling and dancing around and Westin was laughing so hard at him. He is such a clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment