Saturday, June 4, 2011

Back To Reality!!

Well we are back and are finally getting settled. I feel like it has taken me so long to get housework and laundry caught up so I have not even attempted to blog. We had an absolute blast in Jamaica and we were so sad to leave. I will have to do a post just about our vacation. We loved it so much we are thinking about going back before too long!! Everything is finally un-packed and most of the laundry is done!!! We are settling into our normal routine again. We haven't been doing too much this weekend and it is lovely. We took Wade to the pool today for a couple of hours and had so much fun. I wish everyone could see how brave he is. He is jumping in and going all the way under and "swimming" to the side. He wears his little puddle jumper and it works great. He also loves to float on his back all over the pool and he has learned to stick his face in and blow bubbles and he thinks this is so funny. I took the video camera today because he is just too cute. Tomorrow we are going to church and then we have some much needed yard work to do and we are going to organize the garage a little bit more. I am so thankful for our wonderful vacation but I am also thankful for a weekend at home to get some stuff done. The best part about our weekend is that I am working from home tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am all set up and ready to go. It took awhile for me to get here because I was waiting on a computer from work and then we moved so it was delayed a little bit. I have to go into work some but mostly I will be working from home. I am working six shifts this month and I only have to go into work twice. I am so excited because that gives me an extra hour at home since I don't have to drive to Chapell Hill. Nursing school was so much work but I am so thankful that I can have a job with so much flexibility and with evening hours. I miss the hospital so much but while we have small kids 12 hr shifts just don't work. I think one day when our kids (we plan to have more one day!!) are in school I will go back but for now I love my 4 and 6 hour shifts so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment