Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Great Weekend-Part 2

Don't you just love it when you plan something and it works out perfectly? Well that was my goal for Sunday and it actually worked!! I knew we would be heading to Josh's parents house around nap time but I also knew that it was only a 35min car ride and one little boy would wake up once we got there and he would be irritable for only sleeping 30min or less! Saturday he fell asleep so easily on the boat so I though maybe we could take the boat out before heading to their house on Sunday and maybe he would fall asleep again. We went to the Marina for one last lunch and on the way back Wade went right to sleep. We rode around for about 15 min to make sure he was really asleep. We already had the car loaded so we just put him right in and headed to Winston. Its amazing that I get excited about little things like this. He had a hour nap and he woke up so happy to see Nana and Poppy.

I knew we would be swimming and playing all afternoon and that is why I wanted him to sleep some. This child is so sweet unless he is really tired. Matt and Kendal and the kids came over and we all went swimming. I love that Josh's parents have a pool. Wade is going to love going to his grandparents house's! We had the best time. Wade LOVED the slide and even did it one time by himself. He is just so brave. He jumped off the diving board but was not too sure about doing that by himself yet. I had to hold his hands and place him in the water off the end of it. Peyton and Wade played so well together and it was so good to see everyone. We enjoyed some popsicles and then Nana took the big kids on a wagon ride and the 4 of us got to sit and talk. We can't wait to go back again. Here are some pictures of us playing at the pool. The boys are getting so big too. I didn't get a picture of both of them but I did get one with Poppy and Rylan.








No comments:

Post a Comment