Saturday, June 18, 2011

From the mouth of a 2 year old!

So here is another one of those boring post so we can remember these funny things that Wade says. I laugh everyday at something. I wish I could write them all down!! Here are a few that I have written down.
  • "I like boobies"- he said this to me randomly
  • " Do you have boobies?" He asked this to the overweight man at the pool!
  • "rub my back, my backs not small" He said this one night when Josh wasn't rubbing all of his back before bed!
  • "Sweet dreams Daddy"
  • "I make it better mommy"- then he kissed me!!  "feel better mommy?" He is just too precious
  • "Mimi's a bad boy girl"- He loves to tell my mom this. I think because I say "bad boy" sometimes that he likes to call her that but he has to add the word girl in there!!
  • "pops sugar" Yes I know how redneck this sounds but my dad thinks it is so funny to hear him say this. He will say "no mimi that's pops sugar!" and then gives my dad a kiss.
  • "that would be perfect!" Wade was playing in my car and he wanted to sit in the back seat (not his car seat) and he said..that would be perfect!
  • "its a witch" he was drawing me a picture and told me it was a witch. I found out later that my mom drew a witch with him one day. I was starting to get a complex thinking he was calling me one!!
  • "you still mad mommy?" I felt so bad when he said this. I had been yelling at him that morning because he WAS NOT listening.
  • "mommy's going to hit me"- Hope this one doesn't get me arrested!! I can count on one hand the number of times I have spanked him...I threaten him a lot with the spoon when he is acting out and I was calling his name today and he wasn't listening so I came upstairs and he yells this out to Josh!!!!!
  • "your tummy hurt mommy?" I was laying in the floor the other day because I was so tired and I guess he thought I was sick. He is so sweet!
  • "I pee pee in the woods!"
  • "I have spider man underwear on" he said this as he was showing the strangers in the restaurant his underwear...he is really proud.
  • "I'm a crazy boy/ I'm a cute boy"
  • "Happy Anniversary" He told us this when we got back from dinner the other night. My mom was shocked b/c she said she only told him one time that we went out to eat for our Anniversary.
  • "We're at Target?" Oh this is so my child...he asked this when we pulled up to Panky's-the little hole in the wall place to eat at the lake. I said no we are a long ways away from a Target!!
  • "what's your name lady?" I told him that was not the polite way to ask that question!
  • "that's my right foot" He has learned his left from his right and he loves to tell us which way we are turning or which foot is right or left.
I just love this kid so much. He is so funny and way too smart. He remembers everything! He is pretty much completely potty trained and is doing great. He is staying dry during naps and almost every night. He has just amazed me with this! I was dreading doing this and he really has done it himself with just a little help.

No comments:

Post a Comment