Saturday, June 18, 2011

Too Smart!!

So I think my child may be too smart for his own good sometimes. I can't believe I forgot to blog about this. Last weekend we were trying to get out the door for the lake. My mom was putting a pull-up on Wade and I heard her kind of raise her voice and tell him "stop wade don't do that." I was in the other room and I knew it must be bad because she NEVER tells him this. I yelled "whats he doing?" and then I hear my mom just bust out laughing. She could barely talk she was laughing so hard. A minute later she tells me that when I yelled "whats he doing?" Wade whispered "say nothing Mimi!"  How did he know to tell her to say nothing; he just kills me. I found out he was pulling Charlie by the leg. It amazes me that he was smart enough to whisper and to tell her to "say nothing" so he wouldn't get in trouble. I just could not punish him after that one; he made me laugh.

I know Josh doesn't read this much but just in case he does...HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! You are the best dad and Wade is one lucky little boy. He loves you so much and he is so proud that you are his dad. He calls you his "best friend" and I know he wants to be just like you one day. Thanks for being such a great dad (and husband.) You teach him so much, love him so much, and you are his favorite to play with. Thanks for everything you do!! We love you!

I hope everyone is having a great Father's Day weekend. Wade and I are letting Josh sleep in tomorrow and we are taking him to lunch after church (his pick!!) We gave him some special "daddy time" today while we went to run errands and play at the park. I hate I have to work tomorrow night but I am thankful I get to spend the day with my boys. Happy Father's Day to my dad and my Father in Law- you guys don't read this I know but I wanted to tell you we think you are great and we are so lucky to have you both as our dads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment