Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Big Boy Underwear!

Here are a few pictures from this past weekend. This was the first time Wade has been in his big boy underwear. He did not want to have his picture taken so we did the best we could to take some Friday at my Grandma's house. I headed down to the lake on Friday with my mom and we stopped to see my grandparents on the way.



Showing us his Spiderman underwear...he would never look at the camera for me!

 Here are a few cute one's of Wade playing at the lake in his underwear!!





 We have laughed so hard at this one...Wade runs just like my mom (her arms move faster than her legs!!)

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so cute and sexy in his underwear. While he is wearing the blue and red striped underwear I will ride his penis and he’ll be cumming a lot. And while he is wearing the white and blue striped underwear I will suck his penis and he’ll cum even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone has a little child and would love to see someone savagely rape your child till they become a limp cumdump message my gmail




    Daveseville1995@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ll make sure I get to find more photos like this for my little group chat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i I'm interested send it to me

      Delete
  5. Id so love to drag his bitch ass into a abandoned house and tie him up then violently rape him like the useless toy he is its gonna feel real good raping his stomach till i cum inside of him

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wade är en riktigt sexig liten pojkslampa! Skulle älska att våldta honom och göra honom till min personliga spermadump 🍆💦🍑🧒🤤

    ReplyDelete