Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pictures

Here are some random pictures from the last week or so. I am so behind on pictures and video's because we have been so busy at the new house. My goal is to get all caught up in the next week or so. I have so many pictures to print that it is ridiculous!! Printing pictures, uploading video's, cleaning out/organizing our attic and getting our will done is on my big "to do" list before we go on our trip in May.

 Wade is obsessed with being naked. We have always said "get some air" when we are changing his diaper because he is so prone to diaper rash. Well he always wants to "get some air" and run around for a little while. He wanted to take a hop on "Blue" while getting some air!!

I just love our playgroup girls, we hosted this week and had so much fun. There were kids and toys everywhere. The second picture is of Wade and Braden, they are buddies!!




Wade and Charlie just love laying on our comforter in the mornings when I am getting ready. I hope Charlie lives a long time because Wade just loves him.


This is Wade last Friday night. This is when the ear infection/not sleeping well started. We got him out of his bed and let him come downstairs because we were watching a movie. Well he was wide open for awhile but he eventually passed out on the floor while holding his drum sticks. He favorite things right now are: dinosaurs, drumsticks, Easter eggs, Petsmart and Barney. He will take those drumsticks and say "One and two and here we go" (he learned this from Barney) And yes I did say Petsmart- we pass it daily on the way to the gym and for some reason the sign caught his attention. For about a week he would say "I go there one day" Well finally one day came and oh my goodness. I wish I could video his face every time he goes in. He loves the fish, lizards, and guinea pigs the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment