Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

Yesterday Wade had his first Easter Egg hunt for this year. I knew he would understand sooooooo much better than last year and he did!! He had a blast and is still talking about finding his eggs today. He is so worried that "baby Gray" only got one egg. It is so funny...he will say "Wade got all" "Drew got all" "Katelyn got all" and "Gray got one blue one!" This is still bothering him; I do have to say I love that he is being compassionate (even though yesterday he would not give up one of his eggs to share with Gray!!)







We met in Wilson at Claire's parents house and the kids all played so well. Between the three of us we have 4 kids all under the age of 4 and one little girl on the way!! I just love how close they are in age. We played inside and outside for a bit and then Claire's sweet Momma made us all a great lunch. After lunch Claire "hid" all the eggs and then they were off. It was so fun to watch the little one's get so excited over something so simple. I am so glad Claire's family is moving this way...we need to get these little one's together at least once a month.




I love this one...my nosy child is looking to see if Katelyn has more than him!

No comments:

Post a Comment