Thursday, April 21, 2011

One proud Momma!!

I know I have blogged about this before but for some reason Wade is always the little boy who gets picked on in Chick-fil-a's play place. Someone either pushes or hits him almost every time we are there. For another strange reason...the child's parents are never in there with them. I had already said something to this one little boy and asked him to stay away from Wade. He was probably 3 or 4 years old. Well then he started doing "karate" and pretending like he was going to hit wade. Well I told him....you better not hit him. At this point I was getting ready to go have a chat with his mom!! Well all of a sudden I hear my sweet child's little voice and he says "Go away" "No!" Wade is yelling at him at this point and I was so proud because he did not hit him but he told him to get away instead. Well then the little boy called wade a baby...well if you have been around wade at all lately he tells EVERYONE that he is a big boy. He turned two and now he is big!! Well I was just waiting for this one and sure enough I hear Wade yelling "I'm a BIG BOY!!" I was one proud Mom. The little boy never hit him but he was bothering him and not acting very nice; I am just glad Wade stood up for himself and did not hit him.

He is also getting very funny about Josh and I doing things when we are "supposed" to be playing with him. Well yesterday I had called Josh when they were at the park and I guess I interrupted their play time. Wade says "that's mommy" and Josh said yes I am talking to mommy and then wade decided to tell him "put that phone down!" Well we finished talking so they could play and then wade tells Josh "that's better!" This kid just cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment