Thursday, April 7, 2011

Caught up

So I think I may be caught up on our weekend posts! It is so nice to get caught up. Here are a few random pictures from this week, I have to add a few funny sayings from Wade as well. Sometimes I swear its like I am talking to a 4 year old when we have conversations. His vocabulary is improving so much every day. He keeps me laughing all day, I wish I could remember everything he says. I do my best to try to write them down so I don't forget.
  • "wade a cutie pie, daddy a cutie pie"
  • "that's awesome" (he was playing with one of his toys!)
  • "I mad...go to pops house!" ( I laughed so hard, I told him "no" he couldn't take his toys downstairs)
  • "I not mad...I a big boy!"
  • "I sorry mommy, pushing you" (I got mad at him for pushing on me and a hour later he apologized)
  • "It's my favorite song" "Its my favorite book"
  • "wade a big boy, daddy a big boy, mommy a big girl"
  • "no go potty, go potty tomorrow" (this one had me laughing too!)
  • "I like Peyton, she my friend"
  • "Evelyn my favorite" (he was playing with the kids my mom used to keep and he just loves them so much)
  •  Wade has never done this before...this was on Tuesday after his birthday weekend. I was putting away laundry and he asked for his new pirate blanket and when I came back into the playroom he was asleep on the floor. He was worn out. Josh loves the next picture (mostly because he had his hand down his pants!!)
    Wade and his new bike; he still can't figure out how to pedal so we are working on that!
     This is one of Wade's new favorite things...kick ball. The sad part is he is probably just as good if not better than me already!
    I forgot to put this picture up on his birthday post. He is showing us how old his is. I love this one because he can't quite get the hang of putting up two fingers up on one hand so my smart little guy uses one finger on each hand!!
    Tomorrow is Wade's 2 yr appointment, I am so excited to see how much he has grown in the last 6 months. I am also so thankful that since his last appointment at 18 months we have only been to the doctor's office one time. Wade was sick a lot as a baby and I am so thankful that since he turned one he has not been sick half as much!! Josh and I are also SO THANKFUL that wade has adjusted to the new house. This has made life WONDERFUL again. Bedtime was a nightmare the first week and a half that we lived here. Last night he only cried for 5-10 minutes and tonight he was in bed at 815p and did not cry at all... he said "night night!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment