Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Not Me Monday (Tuesday)

I am not posting this a day late because I was too into the Bachelor last night to post.

I do not have a million other things like laundry that I should be doing now.

I do not have a baby that is back to his two nap a day schedule finally after being so sick (Yeah!)

I do not let my sweet baby cry it out every night because I am not making him stay in his own bed. He is not doing better and only crying 30 minutes most nights.

I am not thinking about buying twin beds for our master bedroom because my wonderful husband does not have restless leg syndrome and it does not drive me crazy at night.

I do not have 6 more pounds to loose to get back to what I weighed when we got married!!

I am not determined to get it off before May when I do not have to wear a bathing suit in Mexico

I do not wish most days that we still lived in Greenville (although I am starting to like Apex a little more).

I do not wish my husband could work from home because he is not so helpful with Wade.

I do not look forward to 6pm everyday because I know he will be home to play with our wild man.

I do not think I have a very smart child... he is not saying "mama, dada, yum, & hey" and this morning I did not ask him why he was such a cry baby last night because he did not cry at 11pm and 1am and he did not point to my T-shirt at the baby when I said "cry baby!"

1 comment:

  1. Love love love it. That Wade sure does (not) have the biggest personality ever!

    ReplyDelete