Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Birthdays!

Well tomorrow I will be 28 and Wade will be 10 months. I don't know which one is harder to believe. I feel like I just turned 21 yesterday. We have a busy day planned. We are meeting some friends for breakfast and music at Brueggers Bagels then having lunch with my mom, and Josh and I are going out for a dinner date. So I decided to go ahead a post today. Here is what our wild man is up to these days. I will take his 10 month picture and post that tomorrow.
-He weighs 20lbs
-wearing 12-18month clothes
-size 3 diapers
-I am still nursing 3 times a day and he gets one sippy cup with breastmilk at 3pm
-he is eating solids like a champ these days- he loves puffs, yogurt melts, crackers, graduates little crunchies. He still loves all of his baby food. He loves water in his sippy cup, we haven't given him juice yet and not sure if we are going to for a long time?
-he tries so hard to crawl but has only done three little "crawls"
-he can pull up if he is already on his knees (can't quite do it yet from sitting but he is close)
- he loves to walk while holding our hands and is really good at it
-he has stood by himself a couple of times but only for a second.
-he will cruise around the couch while holding on
-he says, "hey, mama, dada, and yum"- he says mama, dada, and yum all the time
-he has had one busted lip (not sure how that happened) and today fell and his tooth started bleeding a little bit, and he has had one surgery (he may be our accident prone child)
-he loves playing ball and is pretty good at throwing and will even catch it sometimes
-he loves to read and he takes our fingers and points to the pictures and words.
-he plays peek-a-boo and he will clap his hands when you sing "if your happy and you know it"
-he loves to clap and wave bye bye
- he will give you a kiss when you ask for one( it is my favorite thing that he does)
-his best friends is my dad (pops). He will hardly ever let me, Josh or my mom hold him when my dad is in the room. He cries when I take him away from him!
-he loves Charlie and loves to pull his hair
-he still takes a morning nap and afternoon nap
- he is finally back to sleeping in his bed all night (most nights he still cries but he stays in his bed). I actually feel rested these days!!! He slept 12 1/2 hours last night!
-He is starting to "get in trouble" he throws everything and when I tell him "no or stop" he looks at me and grinds his teeth together with this mean look on his face and then usually throws something else.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh... that last thing you wrote about grinding his teeth- man did he get that from Daddy or what?! Wade is too cute! I can't wait to love on him! Happy Birthday to you (don't worry, old woman-- I'm only 23 days behind you) and Happy 10 months to Wade Harrison! Hope yall have a good day tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete