Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

 I hope everyone had a great V-Day. We had a really nice day even though I had to work that evening from 6p-12a. I can't complain though I have the best work schedule ever. I work every other weekend and Saturdays I work from 4-8p and Sunday from 6p-12a. I love that with this job I do not have to leave Wade all day. I especially do not miss the old 12 hour shifts. It is great to have most of my weekend day free. I always try to pick up more time either during the week or maybe a shift during my weekend off if we don't have plans. It is great during the week because we don't start work until the office's close which is 5pm. So if I work I usually do a 6p-11p. Here is a picture of our house. I have been meaning to post one for awhile. We really like living here we just wish it was a little bigger. But we know we are just renting for now until we sell our house in Greenville. (hopefully in September- we have our fingers crossed that the renters we have living there now will buy it)


On Valentines Day we dropped Wade off at mom and dad's and we headed to church. He has been well for a few weeks now so I am still not taking him to the nursery yet. We are going to start taking him in March when the warm weather finally gets here. After church mom and dad grilled out a Valentines Lunch for us, Ashley, Zach and my Grandad. He is just precious and brought all of us a heard shaped box of chocolates! We were not able to stay too long because someone was getting tired. That someone was Wade but once we got home Josh and I decided to take a nap as well and it was wonderful. 
 
 


Josh took Wade to target after I headed to work but before going he took some of these great new pictures. He took Wade to pick out his Valentines Gift. We were the slack parents who waited until V-Day to actually get him something. Josh says that he gave Wade a choice between two things and he pointed to the one he wanted!! He got him the V-Tech alphabet train and it actually is really neat. Wade seems to love it.
 
My Big Boy

3 comments:

  1. Wade has HAIR! He looks like such a littl eman in his dress-up outfit! I just asked Tanner if he knew who the people were in your family picture. I pointed to you and he said "That's Shannon.... and that's Wade... and that's probably his daddy." hahaha.... I said "Josh" and he said "oh yeah, you're probably right." He still remembers who you guys are... well the important ones anyway! :) Love ya, Josh.

    Shannon, I can't stress enough how much I love love love your hair! It is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love your house! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your super cute house!!!!!

    ReplyDelete