Thursday, February 11, 2010

Finally Rested

Today was the first day since October that I have gotten up and felt rested!!! I think I have finally started to catch up on my lack of sleep. Since last week Wade has only woken up one night!! And yesterday I realized why... he has a new tooth and another one that is almost in. I could not believe it usually he is fussy and I had no idea he had a new tooth that had come in. Somehow Josh and my mom had seen it already but I must have missed it somehow because it is really in??? Now is almost has 8 teeth in. We are so happy he is sleeping so well. We have been in bed by 10pm every night and it has been wonderful. 

Wade is doing so many new things these days and everyday he surprises me with how much he is learning. A couple of days ago he was wanting to play with Charlie's toys and I kept telling him "no" those are not yours they are Charlie's. Well I did not think he understood well as soon as I said it a second time he looked at me and the turned around and pointed to Charlie... he had this look on his face like yea I know who Charlie is and he doesn't care if I play with these. I just laughed at him! This morning when we were playing in bed he was pointing to my chapstick on the dresser. Well I figured it wouldn't hurt to let him play with it. So I gave it to him and when I layed back down he took the chapstick and put it up to my lips like he was putting it on me. It was so cute! I guess he has been paying attention when I put it on in the mornings. Here are some pictures from last week and my family birthday party.

This was before our dinner date to The Melting Pot (which was wonderful)

                     

I think he is hinting to us that he would like a pillow!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures.... Wade is so smart! Tell Josh to watch the things he says now since Wade is picking up on so many things! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling rested!!! Wade is such a cutie!! Eli has slept on his bumper for several months now, so I put a small pillow in his crib because I thought it'd be more comfortable... But, he still just sleeps on the bumper! He's almost ruined it because it's all out of shape now... little turkey!

    ReplyDelete