Monday, February 22, 2010

Just a Thought

So have you ever had one of those days when nothing is going your way. Example: the house is a mess, dishes need to be done, there's a mountain of laundry staring at you, the baby won't sleep or the baby won't let you put him down or leave the room without crying, the dog needs a walk, dinner needs to be cooked, you need a shower or even just need to brush your teeth, bills need to be paid. Well the list could go on forever! I have to say some days I am guilty of just wishing I had even one hour to lay on the couch and do nothing. I asked Josh the other day, what did we do before Wade? I can't imagine what we did on the weekends with all of our free time. Now don't get me wrong I would not change one thing. Wade is the best thing and I am so blessed to get to spend my days with him. Some days though I tend to get frustrated with everything that needs to get done. I know the house will get picked up later and stuff will eventually get done and spending time with him is so much more important than all that other stuff. I came across this story and wanted to share it with you guys. (I am not sure how many mom's read our blog but this story really touched me) It was something I found at Kelly's Korner blog. I don't want you to think I am sharing this to make us all depressed or feel bad but it really touched me and made me think. This mom would probably give anything to have one of those days again. Josh always asks me why I read such sad stuff on people's blogs and I have no idea. But this sad story had an impact on me and I thought I would share it with you in case you didn't see it. Here is her story http://ramerbunch.blogspot.com/2009/08/worst-2-days.html. She is such a strong person for being able to share this! Just something to think about. I am so grateful everyday that God has allowed us to be the parents of such a precious child. I also have to remeber that each day is a gift and we are not promised tomorrow. Sometimes I think I take that for granted. Oh... girls get the tissues out when you read this.

1 comment:

  1. You are not allowed to post links like that anymore missy ;-) Too sad!!

    ReplyDelete