Friday, April 6, 2012

Two Months Old!

WK is two months old today. Where has the time gone? These weeks seem to be just flying by. She is the sweetest little thing and is so happy. She has started smiling and cooing so much and has even started riding better in her car seat. It is hard to imagine our family without her here. She isn't really on a great schedule because of her busy big brother but that's ok!! When Wade was little he had morning naps and afternoon naps in his crib-I was always at home!! We try to get out of the house in the mornings so she gets her morning nap in her carseat. I am putting her in her crib in the afternoons now for her nap. She is not a great napper yet but I am hoping that will come. She usually only stays in her crib anywhere from 30 min to a hour. I don't mind though because I know she is our last baby and I love holding her and spending time with her when Wade is sleeping. I think she is going to be a little more spoiled than Wade was :)





I am having a little issue with my milk. I have SO much milk in the mornings. After I feed her I pump anywhere from 3-5oz. Then it seems like by afternoon I don't have very much. I am wondering if I shouldn't pump in the mornings but I feel so full like I need to?? I may try Fenugreek (herbal supplement) and see if that helps.





I am so thankful she has been healthy. I really thought that she would have had her first cold by now-because of Wade being in school. Thankfully she has been ok. Wade had his first cold at 8 weeks old and it was pitiful. She loves he mommy and up until this weekend has not been a big fan of Josh...it was so funny because everyday after work he would take her and about 30 seconds later she would start screaming. However this weekend he has held her more than he ever has. Here are some things that she is up to:




  • Weighed 10 lbs and 12oz (52%) and was 22 1/2 inches (61%); her head was 15cm (38%)- wade was 12lbs 7oz at his 2 mo visit
  • eats every 2-3 hours during the day
  • sleeping 5-6 hours for the first stretch then up after 2-3 hours to eat again
  • went over 8hrs without eating the day she turned 8 wks old- ate at 815p and did not eat again until 440am
  • likes to be swaddled with her arms out and up by her head
  • naps in her crib (still not a great napper)- she sleeps in her basinette in our room at night-I can lay her down awake and she will put herself to sleep
  • still sleeps a lot during the day (if I am holding her!!) -stays awake about 30min-1 hour after feedings then sleeps
  • has a little reflux-spits quite a bit and is fussy for a few min after she eats-started on zantac this week
  • size 1 diapers
  • 0-3 months clothes-some 3 months
  • chubby but not as big as wade
  • teeny narrow feet like me
  • mommy's girl most of the time
  • does not have much hair just peach fuzz-so we keep hair bows in!!
  • is smiling so much more and "talking" some

No comments:

Post a Comment