Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Random's


Also while cleaning up my "draft" posts I found this one that I forgot to post. These are from a few weeks ago!



Wade was so excited bc all the big boys were out to play and the ice cream truck came by. It doesn't get too much better than that for Wade.



This was WK first time going to church. I still laugh at the 3rd picture of Wade and his store bought M&M cookies. His teachers just laughed when I sent them in for his Bday party at school just like that. Most moms make or decorate cookies or cupcakes but having a new baby has been keeping me busy and Wade was just as excited about these!!










Sometimes Wade still likes to nap on his floor? I love it bc he does have two beds in his room. He was too excited about his new sleeping bag. And this little girl is doing so well taking her afternoon nap in her crib. One day I will put her in there at night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment