Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Interview with Wade-age 3

It is so funny to see how his answers change even after only 6 months. I think I forgot to blog about his stats from the doctors office. He did wonderful at his check up and was such a good boy. He didn't even cry when he got his shot this time. He told me that's because he is three now!! He weighed 37.5 pounds (95%) and was 38.5 inches (64%).

The only "rule" for the interview game is that you are supposed to write down the answer's exactly like they say them!! Also during the interview he told me "hey you take that hair thing down!" This child hates for me to pull my hair up??? Every time I have a pony tail he will tell me this.

What is your name? Wade Harrison Foltz


How old are you? Three (Holds up his three fingers then says "Three")

What is your favorite color? Blue and green and orange

Who is your best friend? Emery, Katelyn, Peyton, Bailey-are my girlfriends and Chase, Jayden, Jack, and Cohen are my boyfriends (Josh loves this one!!)

What is your favorite animal? Tiger

What is your favorite Movie? "Um...hold on I have to go in the playroom for a second to get me a movie!!" In other words...he can't remember!! He came back with Ninja Turtles (which we turned off the one time we watched it bc they said bad words!)

What is your favorite TV show? Bubble Guppies and Peppa Pig

What is your favorite food to eat? Popsicles

What is your favorite special treat? Popsicles- as I ask this question it reminds him that he wants one NOW and starts whining about going to get one...oh how I love his age!!

What is your favorite song to sing? David and Goliath- from his Bible CD

What is your favorite book? Brown Bear Brown Bear... and Polar Bear Polar Bear...

What is your favorite store? Trader Joe's where they have those little carts!!

What games do you like to play? Mario


What do you want to be when you grow up? A daddy

What makes you happy? That daddy gives me a hug

What makes you sad? That daddy don't give me a kiss (have to love his grammer!)

What makes you excited? When we go to the beach and the lake

In other news my 10 week old sweet girl slept 8.5 hours last night!!!!!! Now if I could just go to bed at 830p I would be doing good. She has been so sweet today-I LOVE the itty bitty newborn age because they are so sweet but I am loving how much she is smiling and staying awake to "play." She also took an hour nap in her crib today!! We are making progress-maybe I should just blog more about her not having a schedule!! She also has started poking her little bottom lip out when she starts to cry. It is so cute. Today she noticed the TV for the 1st time and LOVED it. She sat in her swing and watched Mickey Mouse for a good 10-15 min while I got ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment