Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Interview- 2.5 yrs old

I found this today when I was cleaning up my blog posts...I want to try to do this each year to see how his answers change. I am going to go ahead and do another one now that he is three!!


What is your name? Wade

 How old are you? 2

What is your favorite color? First its blue then green, red and orange

Who is your best friend? Chase, Jayden, Chloe, Miss Courtney, Mommy and Daddy

What is your favorite animal? Sherbert colored bear (didn't even go there!!), lion and tiger

What is your favorite Movie? Tangled...he has only seen this one time??

What is your favorite TV show? Mi Kai Lan and Dora

What is your favorite food to eat?  Ravioli

What is your favorite special treat? M&M's, gummy bears and sour worms

What is your favorite song to sing? Jingle Bells

What is your favorite book? Quick as a Cricket

What is your favorite store? Candy store

What games do you like to play? toys, customer (making pretend food), rockets with the neighbors (he just did this the other day!!)

He was crying at bedtime when he was looking at a book so I went in and asked what was wrong and he told me "I can't read it....I don't know the words!"

No comments:

Post a Comment