Monday, April 23, 2012

Busy Weekend!!

We had a good but busy weekend, they always go by way too fast. Friday night Josh, Zach and our neighbor went to play golf and Ashley came over for a little bit. We had a neighborhood yard sale on Saturday morning but the turnout wasn't very good. So basically we just sat outside and hung out with the neighbors while the kids played. We headed over to my Papaw's house after that because my mom and aunt spent the entire weekend cleaning the house out and getting it ready for the estate sale. We haven't been over there in awhile and it was sad seeing all his clothes and stuff. Yesterday we all went to church, I had a baby shower yesterday afternoon and last night was my first night back to work. I had to go into the office to work. I have not worked in the office in 6 months. I hated to leave WK but it was nice to get out of the house for a few hours. I took a book and some stuff to do but we were SO busy I didn't even have time to do anything but take calls. It made the night go by so fast.

Josh and WK did great together. She pretty much just ate and slept the entire time. He said she didn't cry once and this makes me so happy. I think her Zantac has really kicked in and she is starting to love spending time with Josh!! She has been so cute these past few days. She is smiling and "talking/cooing" so much. She is starting to blow bubbles and it is so sweet. I love how excited she gets...when you put her in her bouncy seat she will just wiggle and kick her little legs like she is trying to run somewhere. She is just a little squirmer. She has also mastered the fake cough. She has been doing this for a week or so but I thought it was real because I just thought she was too young. Today I wasn't paying attention to her when she was on her changing table and she started doing her fake cough. It just makes me laugh so much!! Here are a few recent pictures.

This is not the best picture of her but I wanted to get one of her in Wade's little gown that he wore at the hospital when he was born. I still can't believe he is 3...he was so excited about those big strawberries in the next picture. Its the little things that count!!





I love these pictures of my chubby girl. We were getting ready to leave and she was just laughing away in her car seat!!




Wade had a great time at our yard sale on Saturday and loved playing in this "house" that Josh built him. He would be a happy kid if we just bought him big strawberries and big boxes!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment