Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Wade!!

Today is Wade's 3rd Birthday!!! I can't even believe I am typing those words. It seems like it was just the other day that I was doing his 1st birthday post. Where have the years gone? Today we are taking Wade to Bojangles for his favorite...Bo Berry Biscuit and then we are off to the park with friends. We are meeting Josh at his office this afternoon and doing Chucky Cheese for dinner. He is so excited for Chucky Cheese. This age is hard (he is strong willed a lot of the time!!) but I love it because he understands everything and gets SO excited about things. Sometimes I look at him and he looks so big and other times he still looks like a sweet little baby to me.  Here is what Wade is up to...

weighs 35 pounds (I am not sure how tall he is-we will find out next week)

wears size 3T-4T

wears size 9.5-10W shoe

has been potty trained for almost a year now but still wears pull ups at night

loves to eat- loves fruit much better than veggies!!

takes one nap-anywhere from 1.5-2.5 hours

sleeps 11 hours at night

loves to watch tv....loves Mickey Mouse, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Dora/Diego, Bubble Guppies, and Team Umizoomie

loves school and church so much

knows how to spell his first and last name, knows his birthday, where he lives, his letters, numbers and shapes

loves to be outside

loves everything Super Hero

loves rocks, sticks, big trucks, getting dirty...pretty much anything boy

can kick a ball and hit a ball better than I can

loves to play fight/wrestle with the boys

loves his mommy but really loves his daddy (who he now calls "dad" and calls me "mom)

loves his sister and tells me "I will take care of her!"

LOVES his pajama pants-he wants to wear PJ's all the time

has three girlfriends and two boyfriends-per wade (Peyton, Emery and Katelyn and Chase and Jayden!!)

loves balloons and playing "pump the balloon" or "balloon fight"

still sleeps with all his favorite animals and whatever is his favorite toys of the week-he loves to keep things in his bag and carry it around with him


Wade,
Happy Happy Birthday sweet boy! I can't believe that you are 3 years old today. It makes us sad that you are growing so fast but we love watching you change and grow into a little boy. You have the BEST personality ever. You make us laugh all the time and you are just a ball of energy. You are smarter than I am and you know it!!! I always ask you questions when Mommy forgets things!! You keep me on my toes all the time and you can be so stubborn...we call it determined!!! You have the biggest heart and are always looking out for others. Thank you for teaching me how to be a Mommy. Mommy and Daddy love you so much and hope you have a wonderful birthday. We are so proud of you. Please don't grow up too fast. Even if you do you will always be "our little boy!" Happy Birthday!!!!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment