Sunday, July 17, 2011

VBS

Wade finished his first year of VBS and he LOVED it. In fact he loved it so much that he cried when we went to our church today. He didn't want to go there he said but he wanted to go back to VBS at Mrs. Courtney's church!! This shocked me because he normally loves his church. He made some really cute crafts and LOVED music time the best!

Here is Wade Friday morning. (It is a horrible picture but he was being so cute!) He brought his bear and his duck downstairs and sat them at our table. He ran back upstairs and got them some ice cream for them to eat!! He kept going up and down getting them stuff and talking to them!



We were trying to get out of the door and I let Wade climb into the car by himself. I had the garage door closed and I had the keys with me (don't worry he was safe!) I came back outside to check on him and this is what I found. He then tells me that he is going somewhere by himself! You have to love this age!!

Friday night Josh and I got to VBS early so we could video and take pictures of Wade on stage. I am so thankful we did because the video is so so funny. Lets just say this 2 yr old is not shy. He was jumping, clapping and dancing the entire time. He even knew some of the words to the song by Saturday morning.




 This was Friday night at my parents house under their carport...he was worn out from VBS!

Saturday morning I stayed with Wade at VBS to help them out. It was so fun getting to see him interact with other kids. However I think that he was probably better behaved when I was not there!! I loved getting to take a few pictures of him in action. Here he is in his little class room.



No comments:

Post a Comment