Friday, July 29, 2011

From the mouth of a two year old!

Here's another one of those posts that probably puts everyone else to sleep but makes this momma so happy. I wish I could write everything down but we would be here all day so here are some of my favorites from this past month.
  • Oh Man! (he said this when I told him we didn't have any more chocolate! He is so my child)
  • Hey baby, its ok baby. (he talks to Charlie this way and it is so sweet. He will bend down and hug him and say this)
  • I do have a lot of options! (I told him one day he had lots of options for toys to play with)
  • I love daddy better!! (He told this to my mom the other day- we both laughed so hard)
  • I'm Mad, your getting ready (this one is great, he was at my moms house and she was getting ready to go to lunch with friends and he was mad she was getting ready and not giving all her attention to him!)
  • Its ok mommy. (We all had a stomach bug and I told him I was sorry I felt bad and we couldn't do anything fun- he was so sweet!)
  • Get to work mommy. (he wanted some boy time with daddy)
  • No problem (he says this quite often these days)
  • Yes I do! (he answers almost every question with this one)
  • You're very welcome
  • That's what I was talking about. ( I didn't understand what he was telling me and finally it clicked and he was getting so mad and then he said this and we both laughed)
  • I being a good listener? (usually he is asking this after he gets in trouble!)
  • You listen to me!! (He grabbed my face the other day and put his face right in front of mine and said this- wonder where he got this from??)
  • I love you mommy. (Usually this is said while I am punishing him, he will come over and hug me and say this-smart boy!)
  • I'm Buzz Light year (his favorite movie at this time), too infenity (how he says it!) and beyond.
  • M is for milk (we were watching TV in bed and Moose asks what else starts with the letter M? Wade held up his sippy cup and said Milk)
Here are a couple of pictures of Wade doing "karate" on the boat last weekend. I love this kid. I couldn't get a good one of his karate kick but it is so funny.





On July 10th we went to my parents to pick up Wade (he went over to play) and when we got there we were shocked...he was pedaling his little bike. He has tried with Josh before but it have never really clicked until now. He was so proud of himself and we were too!

Two nights ago on the 27th we were putting Wade to bed and we both came in to say goodnight and when we walked in his room he had one little leg over the side of his crib and said something about "climbing out" Josh of course wanted him to try it so he stood beside him and our little climber climbed out of his crib. This is the first time he has ever tried this. He hasn't done it since then but we are working on his new room this weekend. I think he is almost ready for a big boy bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment