Friday, July 29, 2011

Our Week

Well I think Wade is finally feeling better. Josh and I had the stomach bug but Wade has just been complaining of a tummy ache for almost 2 weeks now off and on. One day he is fine and the next day his tummy "is sad!" It has been the strangest thing. He has never gotten sick he just hasn't been his normal self. Monday we went to Monkey Joes and he was in heaven. Tuesday we stayed in our PJ's all day and he was so happy. That is so not Wade, he usually loves to stay busy. We did venture out to Trader Joes for some grocery's.

Wednesday we had a playdate with my best friends from college and their kids. We met at Claire's new house in Rocky Mount and the kids had so much fun. I took a couple of pictures but trying to get all 4 to sit for a picture was pretty funny. Claire fixed us lunch and it was such a fun time.



Thursday we went to splash pad but Wade did not have as much fun as I thought he would. He wanted to stay in the car and watch Toy Story and after about 15 min he says "I ready to go now." He is never like this so I am not sure what has been going on with him. I know it is probably something viral if anything so I haven't called his doctor yet but if it keeps going into next week I may have to call. He has never had a fever or anything but something is just off? Thursday after his nap we met another friend, Ben, at Ebounce and they had a blast. I sometimes think he just gets too hot outisde because he LOVED playing inside. It amazes me that he can climb all the HUGE slides by himself and he loves it. This child has no fear at all.

Today I am all out of sorts because my mom and Wade left for the weekend at 830am. I already miss him so much. I have a CRAZY weekend and mom thought it would be a nice break for Josh to stay home and relax some. Tonight I am going to Burlington for a Girls Night with some of my best girlfriends from ECU that I cheered with. We have not all gotten together since last winter. Tomorrow I have a wedding shower at 1pm and I have to work from 4-8p. Sunday we both have nursery and then I also work Sunday evening. Most weekends are not this crazy so it was a good time for Wade to spend the weekend away. Tomorrow morning we are headed to South Point to try to finish up Wade's big boy room so we can surpise him when he gets home on Sunday. We just need a few more things to finish it all up. It makes me a little sad that he is a little boy and not a baby anymore. He is growing too fast!! Josh was sad about Wade leaving so he took him to Monkey Joes and Target last night while I worked. When they got home they called me outside to "see something" and this is what I saw...




Josh had decided it was time for Wade to have a scooter; Wade was so excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment