Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Playing catch up


So I think I am finally caught up again. It has taken me forever to do my July 4th posts!!

 Here is a picture of Wade yesterday before his first movie! He was really excited (and being silly.)


And this was too funny not to share. My mom came over yesterday afternoon to play with Wade. Well he wanted to watch TV and I told him "no" because he had already watched a lot. So what does my clever child do...he gets his favorite book and sits it up on the steps and sits in front of it and he tells me "I am watching TV!" I laughed at him and told him that kind of TV was ok with me!!



After watching some "TV" he decided to read some..

And this one just sums up my wide open toddler! He has been so silly the last few days; I think he has cabin fever since we have been inside so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment