Friday, September 10, 2010

Pirate Football

We are so excited to be heading to Greenville today!! I hate to admit I didn't even watch the last game because I was out on the beach while Wade napped. What a game to miss. We are hoping they play like that tomorrow. This will be Wade's first Pirate football game and we are so excited. We may only make it 5 minutes because we have entered the stage where he does not like to sit still!! Hopefully he will be so excited by the people and music etc that he will watch some. I did not get to go to a game last year because he was too little so I am ready. I wish we did not have the issue with cleaning up our old house and doing yard work because that is going to take up some of our time but its ok. Hopefully it will rent or sale soon. We have now decided to rent out our house again (this time through a rental property) so if anyone knows anyone in the Greenville area looking please let me know! We are going to keep it as an investment property for a few more years. I can't wait to post some pictures of Wade "tailgating" in his little jersey. It is his from last year so this will be the last time he wears it because it looks a little small even though it is size 18 months.


Wade changes so much every day and I am amazed at what he says and understands these days. It is like he turned 17 months and now he is a big boy. (kind of makes me sad too) He has mastered "Go Pirates" and "Purple" "Gold". Today in the car he said "stop sign red" and "blue shoes" and it shocked me. I also asked him if he wanted some grapes for lunch and he looked at me and paused and then said "bue berries."  It is so nice that he now knows what he wants (most of the time.) We have been working  on his colors and he is doing pretty good. Most things are "pink" still which Josh just loves!!! I am not sure where he even learned that from? He is also recognizing things. He will say: "Mommy's shoes" or "Daddy's car." He still talks about his balloon in the sky and now talks about the "mean dog" that barked at him at the beach. He will say "mean dog" and then pause and will act like he is barking. It cracks me up every time he says it. I told Josh this is why I don't think I can wait 4 years to have another one because he is getting so much easier and I don't think I would want to go back to the baby stage after waiting that long. However I am not quite ready to start trying for number 2 yet!!! I guess I will know when I am ready but I do not have "baby fever" at all yet. Maybe one day! Now if I could just get Wade to help pick up toys we would be doing well. He understands so much but when I ask him to help clean up he just looks at me like I am speaking a different language. I think he learned this from Josh!!! Actually I have to brag about Josh... I came home last night from walking and he had cleaned the house. I was one happy momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment