Friday, September 3, 2010

Meet the Teacher!


This morning Wade had "meet the teacher" day at school. We went for 30 minutes and the kids played while the teachers talked to the parents. It was nice because we got to stay and it made Wade happy. I have to say I was so worried that he would be the only one who cries in his class but... he will not. Some of the younger kids would not leave their parents side to play. This made me feel better, knowing we won't be the only one with tears next week. Wade was happy and wide open running around and playing. Sadly they will see a different child when we leave next week. I am just hoping he will calm down and realize it is fun. His teachers were great and it seems like they are going to have a fun year. Here are Wade's "getting ready to go" pictures. I just love the last one; I think it turned out so cute!





I thought it was so cute....their goal for the year is to have the kids sit down for story time etc. and stay seated and to be able to line up in a line to walk outside or to the gym. I think they will have their work cut out for them. There were 7 kids there today: 4 boys and 3 girls and one child was not able to come. It looked like Wade was the second oldest in his class but I am not sure (he may just be big?) Here are some pictures we took today. I know the first day will be crazy so I figured I would go ahead and take a bunch today while I had Josh with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment