Friday, August 13, 2010

Last Weekend

 So I have been in a blogging rut but now I am back. I think it was just called being "lazy." Wade is wearing me out more and more each day (but I love it.) He is just so busy all the time. Last weekend was so much fun. Friday night we went and looked at houses. Our house in Greenville is on the market and we are just starting to look in Apex some. It was fun but we saw nothing we were dying to have. Mom and I got everything all set up Friday afternoon for Ashley's shower before the house hunting began. Ashley and Zach came into town Friday night and we saw them for a little bit before putting wild man to bed. Saturday morning mom and dad and Wade took an overnight trip to the lake. I was sad he was leaving but with Ashley's lingerie shower and girls night it was much easier not to have to worry about him. Plus Josh and Zach got to go to Josh's work and move him into his new office!!  Here are some cute pictures of my wild child trying on his new life jacket. We were talking about going to the lake and needless to say by the look on his face he was not too sad about leaving us!! In the first picture W is showing me how strong he is... he loves to "show his muscle's"



Here are a few pictures from the shower. I did not take my big camera out to dinner but Ashley's friend Maggie took hers and got some really cute one's. We had a little lingerie shower that my cousin Christy and I gave for Ashley. We did this around 4pm at my mom's house and then got ready and headed out to Raleigh. Ashley got some really cute things from her girlfriends. We went to Sullivan's for dinner and it was wonderful. I just love the food there. After dinner Josh and Zach came and picked us up and took us to Rum Runners and we had a blast. It is a piano bar and it is so much fun. We stayed there a couple of hours and then headed back to my parents house where all the girls spent the night. We got up and all had breakfast together and then everyone headed home. I am so glad everyone was able to come and everyone seemed to have a great time!!





Josh and I took advantage of tax free weekend and headed to Stride Rite to get Wade two new pairs of shoes for the fall. I think everyone else in Cary had the same idea because it was packed. We came home and just laid on the couch/chair and thought "Is this what we did before Wade?" I had to work that night but it sure was nice to just relax for a bit before work. We were ready to see our wild man when they got back that night. Luckily he took a late nap in the car so he was awake at 9pm so I got to see him when I got home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment