Monday, August 23, 2010

Last Week

Last week we had a pretty laid back week. We must not have done too much because I can't remember what we did!! I know we spent one morning at the park and had a great time. Wade is getting fearless and will climb up on everything and will even slide down the slides by himself. He also loves to search for rocks. This is one of his new interest these days and loves to throw them. I am trying to teach him rocks are not balls and they will hurt if they hit anyone. He doesn't get it. The park near downtown Apex is great because it is mostly shaded so it feels much cooler. However Wade was still a sweat ball when we left. Here are a few park pictures.


Here he is making me a little nervous about to go down while I am taking the picture. I can't even imagine the things he will be doing 3 months from now.

This one makes me smile... I just see Josh when I look at this picture. This is so something I can see Josh doing. Like Father like son!! The next picture is also a "Josh" picture. Wade has learned to love the remote just like Daddy and loves to pretend or try to change the channel.

Friday we headed to Ashley and Zach's new house to help them move... we were not too much help because they had gotten most things done by the time we got there. Josh was able to help with some of the bigger furniture. Here are some cute pictures of moving time. Wade just loved to play in Zach's grandparents truck... he had a blast.



Here is Ashley taking a much needed break!! Actually I was impressed because she packed up most of her apartment and had everything all ready to move into her new house. We can't believe it is just 6 weeks until their wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment