Thursday, April 8, 2010

12 Month Pictures

Here are some of the pictures from the other day... of course I could not get a good picture because my little man is only still if he is sleeping these days but I figured I would still post them!

Here is little Josh being silly!!

This was him getting ready to drop the sign on the floor again after crumbling it up
This is the serious look he always gives right before throwing or dropping things

This is the "who me" look; He is probably tired of hearing me say "please sit down and put the sign down"

Wade loves to play while sitting on his knees these days

My sweet boy learned how to blow kisses today (mostly he just does this and pats his face, we are working on pulling his hand back and blowing the kiss!)

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures and especially the blowing-kisses face!

    ReplyDelete