Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Pictures

Here are a couple of new pictures! I love everything about Spring except allergies. I think I may have passed them to Wade because he had been coughing and even wheezing some yesterday. We went to the doctors and he did hear some wheezing but not enough to treat him. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he does not get Josh's asthma. I am hoping I can keep him well for his Birthday next week. It is hard to believe next Saturday we will be having a party!!

Here is Wade pushing his car at my parents house. He pushes it all around the yard and is so happy!

I just love him is this little outfit... I think it makes him look like such a big boy

I can't wait for Easter this year. Wade's birthday is on Easter Sunday so that is another reason why I am so excited. Last year he was just 8 days old at Easter. Here is his sweet little outfit he is going to wear. I just hope it is warm enough so he doesn't have to wear a jacket with it.

Here is a preview of Wade's Bday/Easter gifts. We did not do a "theme" for his Bday, I just got cute blue plates that have a number 1 on them and matching napkins. My friend opened a bakery and she is going to make matching cupcakes and make Wade a little cake that matches the plates! Since we didn't do a theme I am not sure how the Pirate theme happened for his gifts. I got him a small and large backpack and some cute pirate shoes. His wagon is going to be his big birthday gift and we also got him a set of Melissa and Doug stacking blocks that are really neat, and a Easter Bunny board book. Can't wait to post all of our Birthday and Easter pictures!

Here is Wade having a blast with some Easter eggs... he thought they were small balls and was trying to throw them.

Here is Wade last year on Easter... I hardly even remember him being this little. He was 8 days old. Bless his heart he had more hair at 8 days old than he does now.

That bunny in his blue basket is what stays in his crib, his name is "bunny" and Wade loves him so much.

1 comment:

  1. great pictures! love it with the easter eggs, i am hoping to get a good one with katelyn and her eggs.

    ReplyDelete