Friday, March 5, 2010

11 Months!!

 Yesterday Wade was 11 months old. We had such a busy day and I did not have time to post. We went to Greenville and had the best time. We met some of my best girfriends and their kids for lunch at Panera. We ran some errands and did a little shopping then we got to spend some time with another one of our best friends Erin and her sweet boys. Wade had such a great time playing at their house and he was so ready to get out of his carseat. Today I met some other great friends at the Marbles Museum in Raleigh and the kids had a blast. Wade did not take a morning nap today so I was so worried but he did great. He loved it. I took Evelyn with us and she had fun too. Now lets just pray he did not pick up and cold/virus. He was playing with everything and even got a couple of things in his mouth before I could grab it. Here is what he is up to at 11 months.

-Weighs around 21-22lbs
-Wears size 3 diapers and 12-18 months clothes
-Loves to eat most everything and is eating a lot of table food!!!
-I am nursing him once a day in the morning
-He naps twice a day (most days) and sleeps from 745-5-530am then goes back to bed until 730ish
-He is down to 3 meals a day which include milk in a sippy cup
-He is crawling everywhere, pulling up on everything, and even standing
-He takes a few steps every now and then... the most he has taken is 4
-He loves Charlie and my dad- they are his best buds
-He loves to be outside and going for walks (trees are his favorite thing to point at)
-He points at everything and usually grunts when he wants something
-He says "yum", "dada", "mama" and "hey"- occasionally
-He "talks" all day long
-He says "yum" when he is hungry and wants to eat (especially in the mornings)
-He plays "fetch" with his balls all the time and loves to throw the toys for Charlie to fetch
-He is so good at throwing and kicking the ball (balls are his favorite toy these day- he has 6)
-He smiles all day long and has the cutest dimples
-He has started laughing when he burps (thanks to my dad)
-He loves his books and reading
-He loves to clap for himself after he walks or stands
-He loves to play peek-a-boo and patty cake
-He has Josh's outgoing personality and is going to be so mischevious
-He will be one in one month (where did the past year go? )

 My big boy- 11 months old
  


 What a face... taking a couple of steps
  

 Worn out after the museum today... I forgot my camera but Melissa got some really cute pictures I will post later!
 





1 comment:

  1. He also likes to cough when you ask him, "Are you sick?" I love that!! Happy almost 1st birthday, Wade!

    ReplyDelete