Friday, September 4, 2009

We're Moved!

Well last weekend we packed up everything and got moved. It was a busy and hot weekend but we all survived. It was so nice to have so much help. "Thank You" to my parents, Josh's parents, Melissa and Braden and Stephen for helping us. We could have never done it without you all. Wade was such a trooper. He was so good. He just loved watching everyone stay busy going in and out of the house to load the truck. We had to have two moving trucks and we still loaded down our cars and our parents. It is amazing how much stuff we have accumulated in a little over 2 years. Of course I could not find my camera most of the time but we did get a little on video. I wish you could have seen the three of us the last night. Josh and slept on the air mattress on the floor and Wade slept beside us on his play mat with a couple of blankets to make it softer. Amazingly he still slept great. We were sad to leave on Sunday but ready to start our new adventure. We were even sadder about coming to Apex to unload everything into storage and my parents house. Thanks again to my parents and Ashley and Zach for helping with that. Mom and dad already had the little truck unloaded when we got home. It was so nice!! So for now everything is in storage until we decide what to do. It is so funny when I see people I know they always ask where we moved to. You should see their faces when I say mom and dad's house. The next question is... what does your husband do or are you still working? LOL. No I am not still working and yes Josh does have a job and he does very well. That is the only way I get to stay home with Wade. Everything just happened in two weeks and it is too fast to make a decision. Plus... we are renting our house and we want to see how that goes before we jump into two mortgages. We will probably rent from my parents and when we do sell our house then we will buy something. We are learning that it is the little things that matter in life and surprisingly enough we have all been really happy staying here. Don't get me wrong we will be excited when the day comes that we have our own house again. Ashley likes to make fun of us now that she has her own place, she says we are like teenage parents who had to move back home. We told her we will move in with her next when mom and dad get tired of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment