Saturday, September 12, 2009

The past few days

Dancing with Daddy at the birthday party


Wade & Daddy

Wade & Mommy


Ready for Target


Wade & Katelyn



We have been busy the last few days. We have had a good time though. Wednesday I got together with Erin, Claire, Natalie and our kids and we met for lunch at cheesecake factory. Of course we did not get any pictures during lunch. These are my best friends from nursing school and we always get together at least twice a year to celebrate birthdays. We usually try to see each other more than that if possible. Claire and Katelyn came into town a little earlier and we got her and Wade together to "play." Katelyn is 3 months old. It has been really fun having babies so close in age. They were so good. We got some cute pictures of them prior to lunch. Lunch was great and it was so nice to catch up with everyone.

Friday we didn't do too much. When Josh got home we all went out to eat and then took Wade to target. Then just hung out and went to bed. Wade was tired and asleep by 7:30pm. I had forgotten what it was like getting up in the middle of the night but I realized last night how tiring it was. Wade is teething and he was so pitiful last night. He was up every few hours and just grabbing at his mouth. I tried tylenol and that seemed to help some. At 4:30am I put him in bed with us and he cried a little more then eventually fell asleep. We were tired but felt so bad for him. One tooth has popped up and the other one beside it is so close. We are so thankful that we have a good sleeper. I am tired... lets hope tonight goes better!

Today we took Wade to Caleb's birthday party. He is Andrea's little boy. Andrea and I have been friends since Kindergarten. It was Wade's first time going to a birthday party. He did really well and seemed to enjoy it. They had a guy there that sang kids songs and he loved listening and watching all the big kids dance. Josh dressed him in his little long sleeved polo shirt and rolled his sleeves up like he wears his... it was so cute. I will put some pictures up. Tomorrow we are going to visit a new church in the area. Since we are leaving here all the time now we knew it was time to find a new church. We LOVED our church in Greenville and we hope we will find one here we love just as much. We are taking Wade to the nursery for the first time tomorrow and I am already nervous about it. I know he will probably do better than I will. This is our first time ever leaving him anywhere except with the grandparents or Ashley. I know we will be in the same building but it still makes me nervous. I just hope he doesn't pick up any germs and get sick. I think he will probably do just fine. Here are some cute pictures from the last few days.











No comments:

Post a Comment