Thursday, August 27, 2009

Moving Weekend

Well it's official we are moving this weekend. The moving truck is coming on Saturday. We are excited for our new journey but sad to leave at the same time. We will miss everyone so much. At least Raleigh is not far so we can come visit everyone. Both of our parents are coming to help and we are so grateful. We have decided to put everything in storage for a little bit until we decide where we are going to be living. We are sad about the move but so excited to have everything in Apex. We will not miss going back and forth every weekend. I feel so un-organized and can't wait until we can unpack and have everything here. Wade is also getting his own room and that will help out a lot. Wade has been the sweetest little boy these last few weeks. I absolutely love this age. Everyday he is making new noises and laughing more and more. I can't remember the last time I heard him cry. He is doing great with his schedule each day and he goes to bed around 7:30pm and sleeps around 11-12 hours. He is changing so much and I am so grateful that I am able to stay home with him. I cannot even imagine not being around when he is doing all these cute things.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, it certainly isn't an easy town to leave, that is for sure!!! I still struggle every time I go back to visit :( And, the whole missing football games thing is REALLY hard!! I know you will definitely be missed in 1 West, too...y your co-workers and the patients. You were the BEST nurse I could have asked for after Owen was born. Good Luck to you guys! I hope we will see you at the one and only game we are going to this year...homecoming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was a lot harder to leave than I thought it would be. Hope you guys are doing well. I am hoping we will be there as well. Thank you... you were a great patient as well.

    ReplyDelete