Thursday, May 23, 2013

Strawberry Picking

Last Friday night we took the kids to go pick strawberries. Last year mom kept Westin Kate and I took Wade so this was her first time going. It was also Josh's first time going. My first time was three years ago when Wade was one. I know that is crazy but neither Josh nor I like strawberries so we never went growing up. Wade however loves them and WK is starting to eat them some. It was hot but they had a good time. Wade loves going and WK loved running off from us every chance she could. After picking them we walked downtown and got ice cream for dessert. We are so thankful for our fun little town!





















1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures! I think pictures taken at strawberry patches are the best! They are such a cute pair!

    ReplyDelete