Thursday, May 23, 2013

A great year!!

Yesterday was Wade's last day of 3 year old preschool. Where in the world did this school year go? I feel like he just started in the Frogs class. He has had the best year and I am SO thankful for his school and his teachers. It was extra special because it was both of his teachers last year teaching and I was thrilled we had them this year. Oh how I wish they would still be there when WK goes through. They were fantastic. I have got to take a picture of the book they made us. It was a book from last September through this past week and it had pictures of the kids throughout the year and crafts that they did. I loved having a preschool teacher that is also a photographer. We got the neatest stuff this year.

He looks like such a little boy in this picture :(



 Wade has grown so much in the last nine months and sadly has lost most of his curls. I forgot how long and curly his hair was until I went back and found his first day of school picture. We keep it shorter now because it looks so much better...even though I do miss those blond curls.



They had a little ceremony yesterday where the kids sang 4 songs that they have been working on in music class and then they all got certificates. We sat right in front of Wade and he was so bashful and smiley when he first saw us. I love that sweet face and those hands in his pockets!!






In the Fall when Wade is going to school 5 mornings a week I am going to put WK in Kindermusic  She loved watching them sing and clapped the entire time!




 Our big boy after getting his certificate. I don't know why these were all so dark but after I turned the flash off they came out much brighter.




Wade and his wonderful teachers. I hope Wade always has teachers as great as Miss Minda and Miss LeAnn. I have to say his teachers in the two year old class were just as fantastic. His poor teachers next year have a lot to live up too :) Miss Minda did tell us that Wade literally smiled all day every day. This made me so happy to hear. So proud of my sweet boy.


This was the best we could get! After school we played at the park and Wade got a milkshake. That is a very special treat around here and he was thrilled. We came home and they took naps and then we played outside. The neighbors brought out ice cream and popsicles to kick off Summer break. We had some happy kiddo's. Westin Kate is also currently obsessed with bubble and wants to hold them (dump them out!) all the time. She was covered in bubbles by the time we went inside for baths.






My mom came by after baths and brought the kids new sunglasses. Of course my little girly girl loves hers. Yesterday at the park she did the funniest thing. This lady was telling her how pretty her bow was. Well she smiled and then started pulling at her dress like she was showing it to her. I said something about her showing   her dress and the lady said "oh what a pretty dress too! WK smiled so big. I knew that is what she was trying to tell the lady when she was pulling at her dress. She loves anything girl or "pretty" and loves it when we tell her that. Its funny because she doesn't talk I have just learned what she wants with her grunting or pointing. I actually love that she doesn't say too much right now because she really still feels like a baby to me. Trying to keep this one little as long as I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment