Friday, May 24, 2013

Phone Pictures


Here are some pictures that I forgot to post from Josh's phone. This one is from the pond across the street from my Aunt's house. I went and took some pictures for my cousin and their prom and had to sneak in one of my babies!


Wade the day he got his t-ball medal


This was taken on Mothers Day 2013-we took this at my Grandparents house. This was the day after my Granddad died. It was a hard day but these two made it better!!



 We took WK with us to Granddaddy's funeral. Josh just kept her out during the service. We left Wade with a friend but this little miss does not do well staying with others unless its family! She looked so sweet in her little green dress. Granddaddy loved his garden and loved the color green so I thought it would be perfect for her to wear this. I am sad that she won't remember him.



No comments:

Post a Comment