Friday, December 7, 2012

Pictures

I guess because I had SO many pictures to post that I forgot to post these...here are some pictures from Wednesday night at Pullen Park. They had a couple of craft type things for the kids. Wade made an ornament and got some reindeer food for Christmas Eve.









This picture always makes me laugh. Poor Josh is riding by himself, poor Claire always has to ride with the kids because this is the fastest carousel in the history of the world and Wade is shooting a web with his hands pretending he is Spider Man. Oh we are so into super hero's these days. That is all he ever wants to play or talk about. We also take all his super hero's everywhere we go!!



Wade playing catch with David. He had so much fun playing with them while we waited forever to get our food. He told me it was so much fun!!


Here are a couple of random pictures from our week. Wade and WK were playing together after naps and this makes me laugh. She is actually pretty good at rolling the ball but this picture makes it look like she is about to take his head off with the football! The next two pictures pretty much sum up our life right now. WK tries to take anything that Wade has :) If he is playing with it than she wants to play with it too!




 This sweet boy actually wanted me to take his picture. He was "resting" before his nap the other day.


This was from the other day when they were playing with my ribbon. I love it because I walked into the room and he was hugging her.

I took the kids to Chick-fil-a yesterday. The Chick-fil-a cows were there and Santa was there and they had a lady doing face painting. She was fantastic and Wade of course wanted to be Hulk so she made him Santa Hulk! Everyone kept asking if he was the Grinch!!


No comments:

Post a Comment