Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Fun continued...

Last night I got very brave and took the kids to get their Christmas pictures all by myself. The only time they had was 5pm so I took it and Josh met me there when he got off work around 540pm. Thankfully he got there in time to help me choose. Wade did GREAT; he has actually never been so good for me. He took pictures great and then sat perfectly still and quiet in a chair and helped me pick his favorites. Now if you are a mom to a 3.5yr old boy you know the words sit, still and quiet are not usually in the picture. I was SO proud of him. I also did a few of WK for her 9 month pictures. Technically she was 10 months but I did her 6 month pictures at 7 months so it ended up being 3 months after her last ones.  After pictures we grabbed dinner and then headed to the mall to see Santa. We did this exact same thing last year and it is so nice because they are already all dressed up and the wait usually isn't too long for Santa during the week. There were only 3 people in front of us so it worked well.










Wade was so excited to give Santa his very first Christmas list. He was so cute showing it to him. He was a little "sad" at first because he wanted his special treat, a cookie, first. We had to "discuss" this with him and tell him if he wanted a cookie he had to see Santa first. So he got over it and went and sat with Santa and then picked out a very special M&M cookie!! It was a lot to fit in one night but the kids were so good. Tonight is date night for Josh and I. We are going to the Christmas play at our church. It is so good every year and I am so excited to see it this year.






I just love these of his little sad and pouty face...I guess he thought if he acted pitiful we would change our minds and get him the cookie first! Little sister was full of smiles as always!!













1 comment:

  1. LOVE the Christmas pictures! We were at the Holiday Express Wednesday too!

    ReplyDelete