Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Time!!

Here are some random around the house pictures that I have been taking of the kids. My last post got a little long (thats what happens when I try to cram three weeks into one posts!!) so I decided to just do another picture post. Here are some of the kids playing and some of WK getting into everything!








They played like this for a good 10 minutes. WK was laughing so hard. Wade almost looks fake in this picture!!




This little girl is eating everything and would rather eat just like a big kid. This is her first time eating an apple. Yesterday she took an entire piece of pizza out of Wade's hand and started going to town on it.



We have gone into her room twice now and she has been sitting up leaned over on the bumper fast asleep. Poor thing is so tired. I wish she would just stop fighting sleep so much. Wade wanted to lay in my office last night in his sleeping bag. I never give in and let him do things like this but I figured why not....it will make him happy and he didn't have school today. It took him a little while to fall asleep but he did while I was on the phone working!


No comments:

Post a Comment