Friday, March 2, 2012

Picture Post


Here are some pictures of what we have been up to lately. Westin Kate was 2-3 weeks old in these pictures. She loves to keep her little hands up by her face and it always looks like she is "posing" for her picture!



 Mema Thompson meeting WK for the 1st time!





This is her 2nd doctors appt...I forgot my camera at her first one. Everything looked great and she was so happy and just looking around at everything. We LOVE Dr. Steele...he was my doctor and my sisters doctor. He has been there 25 years and I told him he needs to keep working just until my kids are grown!


We gave Wade his first bottle when he was 3 weeks old and he always did great going back and forth between nursing and a bottle. So I wanted to go ahead and try giving her one too. Here she is taking her first bottle at 3 weeks old. She did great and drank the entire bottle! She took one for my mom too when I took Wade to gymnastics.


My sweet boy at his first gymnastics class. He had a great time and did so good.




Daddy has worked hard this week after traveling last week...they were both asleep by 930p on the couch. WK went 5 hours without eating again last night. She ate at 830p and didn't eat again until 130am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment