Saturday, March 24, 2012

Catching up

I am trying so hard to keep up with blogging. I know I will love going back and looking at it when these guys are older. We have been doing great. It seems like we have just been so busy. I don't know how one little girl can make me feel like I am doing laundry for the Duggar family. I feel like all I do is laundry these days...or dishes!! It is a busy time of year for us because a special little boy will be 3 very soon. We have been getting things ready for his birthday party next Saturday.




1st time in her crib



He is having a "Super Hero" party at our church (they have a big room with a indoor play place.) This is the first year Wade is having friends come to his party and he is so excited. He is into super hero's so much right now and I have no idea where he has even learned about them. We have a super hero ball and one book so I guess that is where he gets it from? He really wanted and Incredible Hulk party but I couldn't find plates and stuff (without ordering them and I waited to late) so we are having Superman/Batman party BUT tonight at Old Navy I couldn't believe it...I found him a Incredible Hulk shirt that he is going to wear. I think I was just as excited as Wade.

WK is doing great. She is getting so big and will be 7 weeks old on Monday. Please stop growing so fast!! She is the sweetest little thing. She LOVES to be held and those huge blue eyes open right up almost every time I lay her down (we are working on this!) Since she is our last baby I am holding her and loving on her every chance I get. Oh she is going to be rotten-I just have a feeling! We started napping in the crib some this week and she also naps in her swing too. She is sleeping pretty good at night. She usually gives me a 4 hour stretch and did a 5 hour stretch one night this week too. She eats every 2.5-3 hours during the day and she stays awake so much more now. Around 6 weeks she started smiling a little more and doing some "baby talk." Her face looks SO much better and I am so glad.

I started my body by vi shakes and I am loving them. I will weigh in on Thursday and see how much I lost this week. I would love to loose 20lbs. Hopefully I can stay caught up on blogging this week. It is a busy weeks for us. Wade has his birthday celebration at his school Monday-he wants to take M&M cookies and Chocolate chip cookies. Wednesday is his Easter party/Egg hunt and Saturday is his birthday party at our church. We are going to be worn out this week. His actual birthday is next Wednesday and we are taking him to Chucky Cheese (per his request!!)


Wade and WK "playing" in her room

 6 weeks old

Here are some pictures from Pullen Park this week. We met up with Claire and her girls and had the best time. We were all worn out...it was hot and we had 4 kids all 2 years and under. Claire and I will laugh about it one day-we got stuck on the train for about 20 minutes and at that point it was way past nap time!!






Looking just like his daddy with his hands in his pockets!!


WK's 1st train ride

They were both worn out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment