Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Randomness

I feel like I am so behind on posting and picture taking. I guess that is to be expected with a newborn. We have been doing well and enjoying this weather. I feel like I have so much to blog about and then I sit down to do it and I am too tired to remember what I wanted to say. So here are some random things that have been going on lately.

  • Wade has been loving school so much. They had PJ day and hat day last week and he was so excited. They also had Dad's day yesterday and Wade was SO excited about Josh coming. However we are not sure what happened but Wade was not nice to Josh when he got there. I was shocked when Josh came home upset about it. Wade didn't want to sit with him or do his music time with Josh??? It must be his age-Oh how I can already see that 3 is going to be so much harder than 2. Everyone kept telling me this!!
  • WK is doing great. She has horrible baby acne that of course bothers me way more than her. She is the sweetest little thing and really has started looking around and staying awake more.
  • She has been a little more fussy this past week. I think she may be a little congested. Josh and Wade were sick last week and I think she may have picked up their cold. She has only coughed a few times but sounds congested at night. She has also been more gassy this week and I have been trying to figure out if it is something I have been eating that is hurting her tummy?
  • I feel like Josh and I never have much time together these days. Things are much busier now that we both have a child to tend to. I am usually taking care of her and he has been so helpful doing things with Wade at night. Hopefully after another couple of weeks I can start getting her on a better schedule. I am not even trying a schedule until after 6-8 weeks this time around. Soon we are going to start trying some naps in the her crib.
  • Josh and I are doing a 30 day challenge that I saw on my friend Nickie's blog. Basically it is 30 minutes of some type of activity for 30 days. We have done great so far and it has been great for Wade too. He is enjoying riding his bike every day while we walk. I am hoping it helps with some weight loss!! I am trying to eat healthy but it seems like I am hungry all of the time. I am 10lbs away from my pre pregnancy weight but I have 20lbs that I want to loose.
  • We have been enjoying our weekends at home so much. I still have about 5 more weeks off of work and it has been so nice. The weather has been great and we have been spending so much time outside.
  • I have some pictures that I need to upload and post...I am going to work hard this weekend to get all my pictures uploaded and organized!

1 comment:

  1. I need to come see you and meet WK!! I will be in touch soon.

    ReplyDelete