Sunday, July 11, 2010

July 4th- continued

Finally I am getting around to finishing our July 4th post. We had a really fun time celebrating the 4th. We went with my family to a cookout... we did not know the people who were having it but my parents did. It was a huge party with a band and everything. We had a good time but we didn't get to relax much because their lot is somewhat on a hill that slopes down into the lake so we were all taking turns chasing wild man most of the time. He was only still for the 10 minutes when he was eating supper. We didn't stay too long because Wade was getting sleepy but as we were walking to the golf cart to go back home they started the fire works so we did stay a few more minutes and let Wade watch. He loved them and he was amazed. I wish I would have had my camera so I could have taken a picture of his face. He kept saying boom after each firework.

Here are the pictures of us tubing. I think we have a water boy on our hands. He had so much fun. We are excited to go back sometime in August!


I love this one of Wade... he is doing his version of the peace sign. Josh has taught him to say peace (for ex. when leaving instead of saying byebye). So now Wade will say "pease" and hold up his little fingers!



This one is my all time favorite. I love Wade and Ashley laughing and the water splashing around them with the boat in the background. This picture makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment